Close to 100 years of industrial shipping
For about 100 years Wilson has been a provider of efficient and flexible transport services for the mining and manufacturing industries.
- Wilson aquires four vessels and contract portofolio from Rhenus Maritime Services (RMS), in addion to short-term lease of four to six general cargo vessels.
- Wilson enters into agreement with Arkon Shipping to strengthen European presence.
- Wilson Agency Norge AS sets up branch office in Mo i Rana.
- Established branch office in Amsterdam.
- Wilson decided to focus on the bulk business and sold the business operation of Euro Container Line AS to Samskip.
- NRL Transport GmbH becomes part of a 50/50 joint venture between Wilson and Haeger & Schmidt Logistics, establishing HSW Logistics GmbH in Duisburg.
- Established Wilson Agency Norge AS in Stavanger. Office has since relocated to Bergen (in 2018).
- Established Wilson Murmansk Ltd.
- Wilson purchased 50 % of the shares in Euro Container Line AS from Eimskip, and became 100 % owners of Euro Container Line AS.
- Established Wilson Crewing Agency in Odessa.
- The rest of the shares in NRL Transport Duisburg was bought and the company changed name to Wilson NRL Transport GmbH.
- In August 2006, Wilson established its own office in Rotterdam, Wilson Agency B.V.
- Wilson bought the first share of the Icelandic agency Nesskip and the transaction of all shares was completed in 2012. Wilson has had a working relationship with Nesskip since 1977 when the first Nesskip vessel joined the Wilson fleet.
- Kristian Eidesvik carried through an initial public offer and listing under the name Wilson ASA. March 17th Wilson ASA was listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
- Wilson Crewing Agency Ltd. in Arkhangelsk was established.
- In November 2006 we established our own agency in Rotterdam serving all ports in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Wilson Holding AS founded.
- Bought 51% of NRL Transport Duisburg.
- Bought Bergen Shipping Chartering AS. Chartering and operation of self-discharging bulk vessels.
- Established Euro Container Line AS, a 50/50 joint venture with Eimskip.
- Jebsen’s shares in the parent company of Jebsen’s bought by Wilson.
- Kristian Eidesvik became a partner in Paal Wilson & Co and bought 50 % of the company.
- Wilson and the North Sea part of Jebsen’s establish a mutual market system through the 50/50 % owned Jebsen Wilson EuroCarriers.
- Start-up of the liner traffic between Norwegian ports and the Continent, marketed as the Norway-Rhine Line (NRL).
- Kristian Jebsens Rederi founded by Kristian Jebsen.